SarahKiekover

SarahKiekover

I am a few more chapters into my book, Heaven is for Real, and it is pulling me in even more.  I am now in the part of the book that is getting into the details of what led up to Colton's position in the hospital.  The family had gone on a little trip as a kind of celebration to the end of the tragedies that had seemed to hit them one after the other.  Although, while they were there, Colton got what seemed like a nasty flu virus and threw up constantly for multiple nights straight.  When it didn't stop, his parents decided to take him to the hospital and they got bad news.  I had to stop reading right after they took a test that was supposed to tell them what was really wrong with Colton, and it doesn't look good.  I do not particularly like or agree with some of the things that the narrator says about God, though.  It seems like he has a few wrong ideas about God and is also making Him seem sort of like the "bad guy" and is putting the blame of Colton's situation on Him.  Other than that, I am still really enjoying the book.