SarahKiekover

SarahKiekover

Right Where I Belong

I am a little farther in my book now and Natalia has moved to the United States with Maureen, and she has had a rude awakening to the many cultural differences.  She is also used to being spoiled a little bit, and having a maid to clean for her, and now she will need to get used to a smaller house and cleaning on her own, and not going out much.  The book also has been switching back and forth between Natalia's story and a pastor's kid named Brian.  He lives in the United States and has troubles of his own.  He just got out of school for the summer and is working on remodeling a mansion that is ironically being sold to the parents of the very boy that Brian needs a break from.  This other boy seems to have everything, including the good looks and the girls, but he is not a very nice person and not a good influence for Brian.  He will have to find a way to make it work and be led by God to possibly get this other boy saved.  I am still enjoying this book so far and look forward to what is going to happen later in the story.