SarahKiekover

SarahKiekover

Right Where I Belong

Where I am now in the story, the latest woman that Natalia's father has hurt, Maureen, has decided to move back to her home in Tampa, Florida.  Maureen is the one wife Natalia's father has had that actually is more of a mother to her, and who she feels close to.  She has helped Natalia build her relationship with God, and make her faith stronger.  Natalia is hanging out with one of her friends talking about it when she realizes that she needs to go to Florida with Maureen.  The environment she is currently in is not healthy for her, especially as a baby Christian, and going with the one person who really cares about her is the best thing for her.  She talks to her father about it and he is all for it, and now I am stopped where she is talking to her birth mother, Anita, who isn't really in the picture because of her work.  I am really liking this book.  It is very interesting and so far has been having great messages about being led by God and doing what He wants you to do.  It is also very real.  Natalia's situation is sadly the case for many other people today, and this book shows her making her way out of it with God's help and the guidance of a good spiritual leader.