SarahKiekover

SarahKiekover

Right Where I Belong

Right Where I Belong - Krista McGee

I have just started reading the book Right Where I Belong, by Krista McGee, and I think I'm really going to like it.  It is starting out about a teenage girl named Natalia, who lives in Spain with her father.  He has not seemed to be very good at falling in love with one woman and staying with her for very long.  He has so far been in three different marriages and divorced all three women for petty, ridiculous reasons.  Natalia does not like it one bit, and tries to confront him about it, but still tries to listen to God and respect her father.  I really like how the author is a Christian and included God and praying in her story, because it is important.  Writing stories like this is a great way to share our faith and get people saved through books.  Though most of the time the stories people are interested in are fiction, parts of them can include real and true things, and that is what speaks to the reader.  I really appreciate being able to read a book that has actual meaningful thoughts about love, and how God sees it, and not just the stupid pointless romances that don't last and are entirely lustful and worldly. God needs to be involved in every decision we make, including the ones involving love and the people we get into relationships with.  I have a feeling that this book is going to do a good job of showing that.